Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Saturday, September 29, 2007 @ 8:13 AM

HI ELDEE realised i honoured you. lawlzz. anyway today wasnt very pleasant. okay,it wasnt very bad either. anyway i had KFC for lunch and pathetics BAOZ for breadfast(laugh stupid zq!!!!) Breakfast i meant.
Anywaaaaay, I realised my hair hadn't been growing..maybe i shld stop cutting abit abit daily.LOL. Yes though i visit the salon at least once a month... anyway sister's been rushing for night shift at the hospital.the house seems so quiet..Cause my eldest sister is never home on sat and sunday cause she goes for wakeboard..
Yeap.Today was dull.I even had time to create a XANGA acc.I thought it's cute,but nah.I guess i'll stick and remain faithful to blogger no matter how annoyingly laggy it can get sometimes that vex me so much i feel like STOMPING ON MY COMB TILL IT BECOMES A PRATA. or do it like how some crazy dota-maniac will do. :D
I guess that's about it... life sure is boring.But the mundane life will end soon... gosh,i soooo look forward to holidays.
NO HOMEWORK! NO EXAMS! NO COMPUTER! JUST SHOPPING OUTINGS AND SHOOPPING AND OUTINGS :) how i love my friends and 2e1ians :D (yes 2e1ians are still the bestbestbestbest :( sad face cause we're no longer in the same class though we always go out... )
|